- Successfully introduced new therapies such as lithotripsy, surgical lasers in cardiology, urology, neurosurgery, dermatology and plastic surgery. Introduction includes: regulatory and clinical strategy, establishing clinical trials at key sites, practice building and patient awareness programs, obtaining reimbursement, preceptorship programs & high user treatment model-sites.
- Selling and servicing capital medical equipment.
- Introduced and succesfully sold the first CT scanner (invented by engineer G. Hounsfield of EMI Ltd, Nobel prize of medecine winner in 1979) in France, Spain & Portugal.
- Proven track record to market concept sales, business development and develop strategic alliances with major players in the medical device market.
- Introduced and sold the first DORNIER ESWL lithotripsy systems in Southern Europe and Latin America.
- Founded his own distribution and technical service company for the Spanish & Portuguese market, builded this company to a multi-million operation and successfully sold this company after 10 years.
- Created partnerships with leading physicians and succesfully founded and operated independant aesthetic laser clinics in Spain and
Mr.Charles-Antoine de Coux
International Medical Consultants
Route de Came
64270 La Bastide-Villefranche
Tel +33 6 08 91 79 02