- Successfully introduced new therapies such as surgical stapling, lithotripsy, intravascular ultrasound within pre-mounted stents and balloons, ultrasound thrombolysis, peripheral and coronary coated and drug eluting stenting, cerebral protection and bifurcation stenting, anti-adhesion, haemostats.
Introduction includes: Regulatory and clinical strategy, proof of concept & clinical development programs, product engineering & development, establishing direct and distributor sales & marketing staff, establishing clinical trials at key sites, practice building and patient awareness programs, obtaining reimbursement, preceptorship programs & high user treatment model-sites.
- Over 25 years of experience in marketing of medical devices in the USA, Pacific Rim (Japan) and Europe, having lived and worked in those areas.
- Proven track record to market concept sales, business development and develop strategic alliances with major players in the medical device market to ensure continuation or buy out of stand-alone products.
- Successfully established domestic and international distribution networks, consisting of exclusive distributors and direct sales organizations in Europe, Middle-East, Japan, USA and Canada.
- Set up of European office for three medical device start-ups, including financial, legal and taxes. Achieved profitability within 12-20 months.
- P & L responsibility for managing budgets exceeding 6 million € and headcount of 60 employees.
- Published four technical scientific articles about
Mr. Robert Reeders
Tel +32 89 73 21 86
Fax +32 89 71 79 14